FFL Transfers and Shipping
We at 1776 Gunsmithing understand how exciting it can be to receive a new firearm. We receive them daily and it never gets old. We are here to help transfer your new firearm by making sure that the transfer process is seamless as possible.
Sold a gun and need to ship it?
- No problem, 1776 Gunsmithing also handles outgoing shipments of firearms to any other FFL Dealer.
- We take the cussing and worry out of shipping a firearm.
- Cost varies depending upon type of firearms, weight and shipping method required.
Have the shipping FFL Dealer send us the following information via email or fax.
- Full name and contact number of person picking up firearm. (This is you unless you are making arraignments for someone else)
- Firearm, type, manufacture and model
- Copy of FFL license
We will respond with our contact information and a copy of our FFL license.
Picking up the firearm
Please allow 24hrs from FedEx, UPS or USPS notification to retrieve your firearm. Firearms will be available for pickup the day after delivery confirmation. Firearms delivered to our facility need to be received in our system and record books before being transferred out. This process will take no more than a day to complete and we will contact you via the number provided by the FFL sending the firearm. If workload permits and the firearm is received in the system the day of delivery we will call you for early pick up.
FFL Transfer Rates
- Background Check: $5
- Transfer: $25
FFL Transfer Policies
- All FFL requests must be made by a transferring FFL dealer with a valid FFL license.
- Transferring FFL must make initial contact with us so that can exchange the necessary information.
- We will not send our FFL license information without receipt of the required information detailed above.